Monday 12 November 2007

Seven Random and / or Weird Things about Me

I'm a Tagette!! Tagged by Redness, my first ever Tagging - Yehaa!


Here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



  1. I have one of the happiest jobs ever - I marry people! My "Saturday Job" is as a celebrant for civil marriages and partnerships, how great is that?!

  2. I'm a really bad loser at boardgames - especially when I have taught someone how to play the game in the first place (backgammon for example Sara).

  3. My proudest moment in life was being the celebrant and giving the eulogy at my Dad's funeral - I could tell everyone there what a great guy he was.

  4. I drove Nell McAndrew all over the place in Northern Ireland, taking her to visit soldiers in their bases, including those in South Armagh.

  5. I used to really want to have children but had cancer instead. Now I'm an aunt and have four lovely nieces, I think I would have been a crap Mum! How do mothers ever let children out of their sight? I worry so much about them all, and I'm only an aunty - my sister Jo calls it my running with scissors mode.

  6. I became a serial dater when I discovered internet dating - I met lots of interesting and unusual men - but all the one's I really liked were already married.

  7. I have matching scars on my knees from

8 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Lesley, I came over to say you've been tagged but someone got here first. No worries, it means I get away with one LOL.......how do you say I'm sorry about the cancer? But I am.

deedee said...

Nice to "meet" you! I'll do the tag.

I bet you are a wonderful Aunt to your nieces!

Boricua in Texas said...

Hi, Lesley! Thanks for visiting my blog. I now have yours on my Google Reader.

I did the 7 weird things meme before. So what I will do is post the link to that old post so you can check it out.

Maude Lynn said...

I'll definitely do the tag. And, I have something for you over at my blog!

Mel said...

Hi Lesley - thanks for popping into my itchy post (I just saw your comment - whoops!)

You sound like a great aunt to have! Well except when they start beating you at games you taught hem to play!!!!!!!

MsSnarkyPants said...

Hey Lesley! I just put up my seven things. What is it with men pretending they aren't married online!? Seems like I hear about that every time I turn around. Those bums!

Anonymous said...

why have you never told me about Nell McAndrew???

Cherie said...

Ahhh Lesley what a top bird you are ... thank YOU for playing along ;~)